Color MasterbatchPower of Colors Produced in Turkey
Söz verdiğimiz gibi, zamanında ve eksiksiz teslimat,
Farklı olun, farklı düşünün
• Masterbatch does not only colorize your products, it also adds value to them. Products in the right colors provide identification, attraction and trust, as well as arousing interest and attracting attention.
• It is not easy to dispense the pigments or ingredients, which are in powder form, homogeneously into the plastic, which is in granule form, and process them.
• Additionally, catching the continuity of color tones other than the main colors, which consist of a single pigment, requires special equipment and systems.
• You would not run into any problems, such as your facility being polluted by fluttering powder paint particles, the color of the other products being ruined by fluttering paint powder, all your equipment and staff being painted, color fluctuations etc., which are the natural consequences of working with pigments.
• Because pigment mixture ratios directly affect the color and this is a sensitive process, even a formula error of 0.1% may not be realized in the controls and cause your production work with the wrong colors for hours and sometimes give rise to irremediable damages.
• Active agent dispensing in this stage affects the quality of Masterbatch. Excellent filter test values obtained support you also in this regard.
• Carrier plastic and other ingredients dispense the powder agent into the main plastic homogeneously while you are processing and shaping the plastic.
• It helps you focus in your production on your shaping and similar quality priorities rather than the mixture problems of paint and plastic.
* Production with an awareness of environmental sensitivity.
* We closely follow in detail any global developments with our modern technology and sustainable quality.
* Concentrated color distribution in our products.
* Our masterbatches can achieve low usage levels in virtue of the high dispersion in profile, wainscot and foil extrusion and enable economic and easy colorizing.
* MasterMikro series are designed to demonstrate high compatibility with U-Pvc profile, wainscot and foil production forms.
* You can use our paint masterbatches in hot/cold mixers or in your volumetric/gravimetric dosing systems.
* Carrying out colorizing operations with masterbatch rather than powder paint mixtures eliminates trial and error operations during configuring the desired color and generating formulations and facilitates production requirements for achieving the desired color and especially providing continuity.
* Using ultra micro masterbatch in production minimizes health and security risks in powder paint usage and provides clean and healthy production without powder.
* Provides economy in production by reducing the usage of cleaning products for the machines and the amount of leakage compared to the usage of powder paint while passing to a color from another.
* The advantage gained by the flexibility in meeting customer requirements in result of being a local manufacturer.
* Emergency support in any city within the country from our experienced and profound technical staff.
* Sustainable high level of profile, wainscot and foil production efficiency with paint optimization. Correctly selected pigments with MasterMicro series help durability to outdoor usage conditions be enhanced by reflecting infrared radiation.
* With MasterMicro series, extruder, ampere, torque, solution temperature, pressure values, profile fader characteristics and profile dimensions do not change.
* Production compatible with lead, zinc etc. based stabilizers. Prescription alternatives compatible with ingredients like acrylic, CPE etc.
* We have established collaboration with universities, machinery, raw material, pigment and ingredient producers. .
* UV aging comparison tests can be performed in our labs upon request.
You may provide general purpose standard colors from Color Masterbatch Ltd. Additionally, you may also order special colors with the characteristics of your choice for any raw materials of your choice. To receive service, just contact us via telephone, fax or email.